We respect your data privacy
Your personal information
When you sign up for a SubsNinja Account, we ask for your name, your club name, and contact email address. That’s just so you can identify your account, and we can send you invoices, or other essential information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Your members' personal information
We will never look at your members' information unless you ask us to. We will only access your account to help you with a problem or resolve a software bug. We log all access to customer accounts by IP address and login for security.
Your interactions with us
When you contact SubsNinja, we will keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. When you browse our public website pages, we’ll track that for statistical purposes (to help us improve usefulness and to test new design layouts). We also store any information you volunteer, such as support requests and inquiries for as long as makes sense.
Sharing your information
The only times we’ll ever share your info will be:
(a) To provide the services you’ve requested.
(b) To trusted third party vendors (e.g. cloud hosting providers, approved and finacnailly regulated payment gateways) whose services we use.
(c) To take action regarding violations of our Terms of Service, or as required by law.
GDPR and your Rights
- Right of Access. This includes a right to access personal information we collect about you, and a right to access information on the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. A right to request correction of personal information we hold on you.
- Right to be Forgotten A right to to have your personal information deleted from our systems.
- Right to Complain. A right to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing. A right to restrict how and why your personal information is used.
- Right to Object. A right to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. A right to receive your personal information and to provide it to third party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. A right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on any automated processe. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us based on your explicit consent.
Security & Encryption
All data transfer is encrypted via SSL/TLS from our servers to your browser. All infrastructure we use to operate the SubsNinja service is maintained and housed within an EU based data center using the highest security standards.
When you cancel your account, All your member's data and their transactions are deleted immediately. Anything you delete on your account while it’s active will also be deleted immediately. The act of deletion is final and cannot be reversed.
Location of Site and Data
This Site and the Subsninja web app is operated from the Republic of Ireland, a full member of the EU. All information you provide to us is stored within the EU.
SubsNinja may update this policy from time to time in compliance with EU legislation.